Continued from my bullet journal post, as I wrote, that I make plans but I often miss to monitor and track. So these are few of my trackers:
1. JM transaction, of my own and team orders – monthly.
2. Income, to track how I’m doing weekly and monthly. The chart is for the whole year.
3. My FFG business activities tracker, such as how many phone calls I make per day, how many presentations by myself and supporting my team, etc.
4. Body weight, body statistics and health condition, I make this monthly. For taking measurement, usually I do it every three days or week.
5. Books to buy and to read, and books I have read.
6. Places to visit and place I have been. This can be a collection too.
7. Debt payment tracker. Depends on how I am going to pay them off. I wrote down the installment period or the amount.
8. Sleep tracker. I make this weekly, but I may change into monthly.
8. AlQur’an reading tracker. I make it for one whole year.
The list keep growing… I will update you later.
You may get ideas from my trackers… I don’t like making tables manually, so I made the tables using Excel. I’m also not used to drawings or doodles, yet… Still learning to do it, hahaha…